With less than three weeks to go, Australia’s premier fashion buying event Fashion Exposed Now has announced a series of free seminars to be staged alongside the trade show at the Royal Hall of Industries Sydney from Saturday 10 to Sunday 11 February 2018.
Hear from fashion and retail industry experts at the top of their game share their experience and advice across a range of topics, including:
- How To Create Meaningful Content To Connect With Your Audience – Fiona Killackey – com
- How To Stay Ahead In The Fast-Changing Retail Environment – Bill Rooney, 6one5 Retail Consulting – com
- How To Use Social Media To Increase Your Brand’s Profile – Jill Wright And Kai Lebens – com
- How To Increase Your Online Exposure And Grow Your Business – Brian O’Grady, Flarecom Digital Marketing – net
- Five Steps Retailers Can Take Towards Supporting Sustainable & Responsible Fashion – Camille Reed, By Mili
- Retail 101 – Your Definitive Guide To Success – Sarah Gale & Jude Kingston, Swish Consultancy Group
In an industry that is evolving faster than ever, the Fashion Exposed Now seminars are a must-see for anyone in or thinking about entering the fashion business in Australia.
Fashion Exposed Now provides a unique business platform for local and international brands to connect with retailers from across Australia and New Zealand, and by making its debut in Sydney, provides an exciting opportunity for the Australian fashion industry.
The free event will be staged at the Royal Hall of Industries, Sydney from Saturday 10 to Sunday 11 February 2018, and will feature a curated selection of designer brands spanning apparel, accessories and footwear.
For more information, please visit fashionexposed.com or contact Sacha Hart at HUSH Communications.
Phone: 02 9331 1170