More than 70 companies offering education products and services have confirmed their participation in THE EDUCATION SHOW to date. Taking place from 2-4 September in Melbourne, THE EDUCATION SHOW will deliver the latest resources, products and services for classrooms, schools and also careers. It will be a great opportunity for professional development, with visitors able to earn CPD points simply by attending.
Exhibitors who have just joined the growing list of Exhibitors include Wild Action, Literacy Planet, Firefly Learning, Irlen Dyslexia Clinic, Internet Education and Safety Services, to name a few, with Thrass Institute the Major Corporate Sponsor.
The free seminars are a feature of the event. Over the three day event, the seminar program will host a number of leading experts focusing on:
• Super size your literacy results, Thrass
• The best step to writing success, Seven Steps
• Sustainable phonics is the English code breaker, Thrass
• Change how you teach spelling: Be explicit, diagnostic and engaging, DIPL
• Pormpuraaw State School: Closing the Literacy Gap through Improved Teacher Subject knowledge, Thrass
• Online rights and responsibilities – Not so virtual, Internet Education & Safety Services
• (Digital) wellbeing in schools – a shared concern, Alannah & Madeline Foundation
• Digital technologies – let’s get started, Education Services Australia
• Why is robotics literacy important? Teaching programming and coding with NAO, The Brainary
• Competition robotics: Why nerds are the next sporting heroes in your school, Bricks 4 Kidz
• The recycling dilemma – Why recycling isn’t the answer, Ecobin
• Don’t waste your leaders!, Ceres
• Managing behaviours in the classroom: Positive behaviour support for children with an Autism
• Spectrum Disorder, ABIA
• International School Teaching; “A world of opportunity awaits.”, Search Associates
• The Outback is actually a lot of peoples Infront: Learning to listen and read the country of the NT, NT Learning
• Just one day: A deep learning experience, International Needs Australia
• Fighting extinction at school, Zoos Victoria
The Education Show is a part of the inaugural National Education Summit, where principles, school leaders, business managers and educators from K-12 will come together and enjoy concurrent conferences, masterclasses and interactive seminars, all under the one roof.